If you’re looking for help with your project, for everything from locations to crew, you can now get information round all the North Sea countries with one call or email.
You may know exactly where you want to go or you may just want an idea of what’s available to compare with other places on the list.
North Sea Screen Partners want to help.
Here’s an idea of what we’re doing:
- Promoting the North Sea region as a hub for incoming media production.
- Promoting and marketing the region, its culture, locations, and production skills globally to capitalise on the combined strength of the production sector and diversities of the region.
- Making information available on crew, locations and facilities across the region.
- Compiling information on crew support funds across the region.
- Attracting more projects across all media including production, post-production and animation.
- Researching and developing opportunities for production companies and services in the North Sea region to work with projects.
- Creating a clear identity for the North Sea production sector.
- Through partners, providing production support to projects.
Lead Partner for Shoot
- Dundee City Council
- FifeScreen & TayScreen
- Film Link
- Filmby Aarhus
- FilmFyn A/S
- nordmedia Fonds GmbH
- Region Vastra Gotaland
- Saxion University
- Screen South
- Sub-Partner: FRIS Foundation for Creative Entrepreneurs
- Sub-Partner: International Youth Film Festival Deventer
- Western Norway Film Centre
- Western Norway Film Commission